Sunday, February 1, 2009

An Ocean's Garbled Vomit On the Shore

Los Angeles, I'm yours.

Not exactly, but still:



Unfortunately, there is something about it.

But we made it. Arizona sucks, but desert and cactus were cool. Unless you love those things beyond everything else, never go to Arizona. It's like New Mexico puked and California was like, "Heyyyyy... nice puke. You weren't... I mean, did you want that? Cause I could... you know. Eat it. Yeah? Cool. Thanks." And then California shit its pants and that's Arizona. I got better things to do, nawsayn?

But, as soon as we got into California, we stopped for gas and I payed $8 for this shitty ham and cheese sandwich on Wonder Bread and a bag of Doritos. I was not happy. California man. Same exit though had a sweet Patton memorial museum. We didn't go in, but check him out, pants.


We made LA just in time for the sunset. Here is Christine Killian, manifest destiny incarnate, ocean to mother fucking ocean, making real her future:


Congrats lady. If anyone can "make it" here, it's certainly you.

So we got to C's place and it is cool. Nice and big and not shitty, with a dude of a roommate, probably two once I meet the other. We immediately went for sushi and it just so happened to be the most amazing sushi ever. It was ridiculous. I could not believe the thing in my mouth. I had to call Daniel and he couldn't hear me cause he was getting mugged by a snowman or some other crazy Chicago shit. Then today, I ate In N Out Burger. Equally mouth amazing. Stupid redeeming qualities about coastal shit factory.

I kind of can't wait to go home. It's been an absurd and wonderful trip, but I gotta take care of rent. I am the house mom. Maybe 'House Bunny' like that sweet movie. I can only imagine how many futons are left down and half full beer bottles are all over the place. Probably a million. Aw, but really, who am I kidding?



One more thing. It's something I don't want to really recognize or give the proper credit to, but it's... uncannily ridiculous. I wasn't able to get a picture as it was moving quickly in the opposite direction, but we saw it again... The Weinermobile. Seriously. As we reached LA. I don't know why it happened or what it could possibly mean, but for something of this magnitude to occur and it go unrecognized... well... I'm not a fatalist by any means, but let's be frank (pun intended) that's some fucked up shit. To honor said shit, here is the original sighting in video format:




And that's it. I have successfully completed a wonderful and enlightening road trip. Now I need another.

Anyone want to pick me up at O'Hare around 5 PM tomorrow? Thx.

<3,

Jeffinitely

No comments:

Post a Comment