Saturday, February 28, 2009

your kid is not talented

Also, I don't fucking care what a beautiful singer your daughter is or where her headshots are or what kind of natural dancer she is. I don't fucking care so much that I want to make her smoke a million cigarettes, smash her face in with an ornate table leg, cut her feet off at the ankles and cauterize it with a blowtorch a la Misery.

Seriously, fuck your stupid daughter. One day, she's going to give a blowjob, alright? That's who your daughter really is, you closet homosexual. You can't be an 8-year old female voice student anymore sir, those days are long past. If you're not going to actually sign her up for anything or give me a credit card number, get off the fucking line cause I have to make a call.

http://suicidehotlines.com/illinois.html

No comments:

Post a Comment